Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Mother

Today my mother leaves for California. And while I'm stuck here, she'll be having no problem resisting food. I have never told you this, but I believe my mother has some sort of eating problem. Maybe not purposely done, but she barely eats. I envy her. I wish I had her strength. She eats bread, coke, and salad. And she smokes. I never really noticed until a few weeks ago, but she ha the tiniest legs I've seen. She plays a big part in my thinspiration. If I had a photo of her, I would post it. But anyways, today I'm fasting. I'll probably eat some breakfast and start a 24 hour fast at like 11am or 12pm. I'll just drink water all day. I might take up smoking, but I made my boyfriend quit, so that'd be kind of hypocritical. I also thought about bringing Mia into my life, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that. I have an irrational fear of throwing up, so Mia wouldn't be much of a friend. I'll probably update my progress a little later today. And again when the fast is over. I might mak it a 10 day fast. It depends on how today goes.
xoxo





No comments: