Wednesday, June 9, 2010

bright summers day.

Sitting here on my best friends couch, I'm planning out my day. I just had a granola bar, 100cals., and I'm thinking about having tea.
We're going to be sitting by the pool today, so things should go well. I'm not sure whether I want to do liquids today, or a fast. I'll contemplate this for a while before making a decision. ha, as if it were life or death. There's not much of a difference there.

Anyways, it's quite hot out, I can feel the heat radiating from the walls onto my skin. Hopefully this won't be much of a problem. I would like not to be a hot dizzy mess while sun bathing. But today feels good.
Maybe I can get some exercise in the pool.

That's another thing, I don't get much exercise. I need to find something I can do at home. it's way to hot to run here, even in the evening. Anyone have any good cardio exercises I can do in my home?

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
xoxo

No comments: