Monday, June 7, 2010

it's my party

Apparently, I think just because it's my birthday, I can eat whatever. I had a veggie burger and fries at in and out and then a veggie pizza. and I still have a bag of candy. is that a lot? probably. and even if not, it's too much for me. just one bite of something, and I feel like I failed the whole day. maybe i'm just crazy. yeah, I think so. But in other news, I got a lot of cute new clothes and that's enough motivation to get me going. I want to look my best (: and I was talking to one of my friends earlier and she's Mia, but was telling me that losing even 10 pounds was too much. uhmm? aren't you supposed to be supporting me and helping me along, and not trying to put me down? AND the fact that she is going through the same thing and telling ME that I need to get help. eff? whatever. she was never a close friend or anything, I just thought it was odd. Anyways, I may be going to another party tomorrow. Did I tell you about the last party? eh. oh well. anyways, if we are going to that party, that keeps me away from Kyle. I don't necessarily want to be away, but he feeds me too much. If I want to not feed MY body, I should be able to. Its my body! And he always says how I hurt him so much when I fast and I don't understand why? But whatever. The party will be good for my so-called "fast."
xoxo

1 comment:

Lucy's Shadow said...

Hey, I just found your blog!

My bday is next week, but I'm away for work, so there'll be no tempting celebration food. Meh.

Good luck with the fast!

XoXo