Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good Morning

I have to post early today because I'm going to my boyfriends house today. You know how that goes. But I'm walking there so that'll be some good cardio. (He lives like 5 miles away) Maybe not 5, but it seems like it. Usually I can get out of eating if I just say, "no I'm not hungry." But if he's hungry, and he cooks, I will end up eating. hopefully not a lot.

Oh! today is day one of my 2468 diet. but, Twigs, do you think the ABC diet is better? I've also tried that diet before, but it was hard for me to follow and remember what day I was on. I assumed 2468 is easier.

Anyways, I was thinking of that low calorie snack or breakfast food I could eat everyday (except on fasting days). The yoplait yogurts that are the weird dessert flavors, the commercials talk about how they're under 100 cals each. I wish I lived on my own. Then I could buy whatever foods I wanted, and it'd be much easier to restrict. My fridge would be empty.

So for an update about last night:
Dinner:
small salad with Italian dressing
two small pieces of bread
8fl.oz. of water
45 minutes of cardio

If anyone would like to tally up some estimated calories for that meal, be my guest.

Well, I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

xoxo

No comments: