Sunday, May 22, 2016

7:22am

Today I'm trying something different, instead of the "2468" I want to try the "after 3pm" diet. You basically just get all your calories in before 3pm, and then stop eating after that. I'll be trying to stay between 600-900 calories each day, and I will be allowing myself to have liquid calories, like coffee, after 3pm. This is technically a "healthy" diet, I read about it on a few fit blogs and there's like a whole book written about it. Obviously the diet suggests you get your full "normal" calorie intake, like 12-1300 or whatever. I'm still restricting so I'm sticking to my goals. It'll probably be kind of hard since I usually binge/eat mostly in the evening, & I'm used to not eating sometimes until after noon/1pm. People have claimed rapid weight loss while doing this, so I'm hoping to see the same results. My weigh-in this morning was 182 flat, and I'm excited to see it drop below the 80's. Getting closer to my first weight goal everyday!

I'm hoping to become used to eating less and less so I can eventually step back into the ABC diet, which is my favorite tbh. It's really harsh but the calorie balance causes weight loss and no bloating. Your body doesn't try to retain all the fat it can when it realizes you're starving, I just need to get to a point where I know I'll be able to stick with the goals and be able to fast. 

No comments: