Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things are not easy for me right now. Everything is falling apart. I'm losing myself. I'm losing my life. I hate what I see, don't do anything about it. I eat. Don't gain weight, but don't lose it either. I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm in some serious need of thinspo right now, babydolls. I need you guys to help me out. I need as much love and support as I can get.
I want you to post your favorite thinspiration quotes, pictures, poems, lyrics, your own words, anything.
Please please please post your comments. give me my strong will to go on back.
I love you!

xoxo

4 comments:

alice-k said...

here is a poem a wrote a while ago that i entitled "thin and bones"

I wish to see bones.
White, thin and beautiful.
The backbone of perfection;
Fall into the cage of beauty;
Wear a thin collar of satisfaction around my neck;
Dig up the bones surrounded by sand-colored jello-y mush.
I want bones.
Light and pure.
Ah, to feel the bumps as i slide my fingertips over my ribs.
To feel the vertebrae under my gentle grazing fingers.
What surrounds them is a disgrace.
I will melt the shame off my body.
I will be beautiful.
I will be thin.
I will be perfect.
I will be 80.

its not the best, but its what i feel. ill send you all my awesome thinspo via the link to your email on your profile =) i know you will get through this rough time. its hard and everybody says it, but there is always tomorrow to look forward to and make a difference with.

alice-k said...

ooh, it wouldnt let me email you with the link :/

M said...

uhm idk why the link doesn't workk.
you did the "contact me" thingg?

that's really good, by the way :)
I'm no good at poetry:p
and thank you so much<3
xoxo

Twigs Can Fly said...

Hey m'dear, I know this feeling all too well. I don't have any thinspiration for you, just words.

Live for tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow. Because one day, tomorrow will be a better day.

<3