Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I started the ABC diet yesterday. I don't normally do 'diets' but I don't want my body to go into starvation mode. I started out fine with the 500 day one calorie intake. but today I went over a whole 100 cals. I'm extremely disappointed in myself. The guilt is overpowering. I don't know why I over eat, knowing that it will make me feel this way. I hate binges. I hate fat. I hate food.

On another note, I learned that a banana is over 100 cals. That stupid thing is what made me go over my calories in the first place. Who would have known? I guess it was my own fault. I have the Myfitnesspal app. and I usually add what I'm going to eat to my diary before I eat it. That way I can tell if I can eat it or not.

But I can tell I'm losing weight. My pants are getting too big and my pelvic bone is starting to be more noticable. I love the feeling. I wish I had a scale, though. I might invest in one soon. But I don't want to become addicted to weighing myself. It's not very healthy. HA! As if this whole thing is healthy?
sighsighsighsigh.

I wish I didn't have an addictive personality.
First, it was food. Then I got fat. Now it's an addiction to losing weight.
ooh the life.

No comments: