Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hearts burst open, wounds bleed fresh.

I've been working out quite a bit recently. And we've begun our audition piece in dance. I really hope I make it. The dance is to the song 'Dancing in the dark' by lady gaga. I love her (: And the dance is fast paced and really works your legs. My thighs are so sore! Have you noticed my fabulously simple new page? I think it's a keeper.
Anyways, I haven't really been able to get on a scale, but my jeans don't liee ;) I'm looking better everyday. But it's never enough. I strive for perfect, but do I really know what perfect is? How will I know when I get there if I'm always wanting more? It's like I'll never be skinny enough in my eyes. Like the mirror adds on 20 pounds and I just feel the need to shed more and more off until it's all gone. Until I'm gone. And that scares me the most. I try not to think that way, but I can't help it. It's always on my mind. I'm always looking for something to fix on myself. I'm just glad I have you guys here with me. It's good to think that someone out there feels the same and is listening to me. You're the ones keeping me alive<3

xoxo

4 comments:

Claire said...

Good work on the exercise- Your legs are going to look fantastic!
I worry about that too but I figure there has to be a happy medium, a weight where it feels good but we're still healthy and have enough energy for life.
& I like the new page :)
Keep at it! xxx

j said...

I love dancing for exercise.
Like the new look of the page too : )

Dani said...

love the page simple is always best
i think that i will never b happpy with how i look even at my low weight i was never happy its par tof this damn disease that we suffer from
but i hope u do find a place were u are happy

M said...

you all are beautiful and i love you so so so sooo much<3
Thank you for all the support!
and i'm sure someday we'll all be happy if we keep up the good work<3
love you, babydolls!
xoxo