Friday, July 16, 2010

ohh my.

This is my friend, Meg.


I wish I looked like her. She's tiny and doesn't even really work for it.
But she runs and swims for hours and hours every day.
I'm going to start running in the evening as soon as I get home.
I need to be smaller before school starts up again.
I'm also dying my hair black, not blonde.

Anyways, I'm happy being single. But I'm still not doing my best. Family being around 24/7, people start to notice that you're turning down every meal and not eating throughout the day. I don't eat breakfast or lunch, but dinner and snacks in between are eaten. Hopefully my busy schedule will keep me from eating when I go home. I'm going home on monday, by the way. Early morning. 5 hours in a car. Not looking forward. But my mom doesn't stop for food on road trips like my dad does, so it's not too bad.
Ugh. wish me luck.

xoxo

1 comment:

mad_zaq said...

Good Luck!!

madzaq