Wednesday, April 7, 2010

updates since march:
my parents started to notice I was losing weight, and "conveinently" spring break was coming up and they were planning a trip to California. they gave me the choice to stay behind, but once they noticed my "problem" they said I had to go for two weeks so they could monitor my eating. I tried my hardest to make it seem like I had no problem eating with everyone else. but I did still eat a lot less than everyone. I guess then they decided I was healthy and we came back after spring break. so I missed out on my spring break, gained weight, and now I have to start over. isn't that fabulous? no.

so like I said in an earlier post, I was going to come up with a diet of only certain foods. so I came up with a list while I was in California:

pickle products (i.e, DILL pickles, cucumbers, okra, etc.)
steamed rice (in moderation)
diet soda
water
veggies

I am not going to eat any other foods than this. unless it's a 25 cal or less food. then I'll add it. feel free to take this list as your own and change it however you'd like. but remember: low cal foods only! preferably foods you don't like much. that way you'll eat less of it or get bored of eating it.
xoxo



No comments: